We kindly request that you have the IT Support Staff at your previous school remove reset your BYO device to its Factory Default, before attempting to connect your device to the DVCNET wireless network. This will ensure any settings, policies and software specific to your previous school are removed.
Once a factory restore has been completed, you may begin following the below guides to setup your device for use at Diamond Valley College or seek assistance from the DVC IT Support Team.
- Obtaining your DVCNET Network Credential
- Connecting Your BYOD to the DVCNET Wireless Network
- Connecting the Diamond Valley College Printers to your BYOD
- Configuring DVC email on your BYOD
- Obtaining and Registering Microsoft Office - Free Student Licence (eduPass Required)
If you are unable to arrange the Factory Reset of your device with your previous school, the DVC IT Support team can assist with a factory restore, but will request you complete a full backup of critical files first, as they will not be held responsible for the loss of any data.