Note: After your initial registration in eduPass, you can change your 4-digit PIN and secret questions any time you like. This is called ‘Self Service’.
- Go to the eduPass Self-Service Portal, login with your eduPass ID and Password and click on the 'Self-Service Registration - Update your secret Questions' option
- Click 'Re-Register'
- Click 'Next'
- Enter your current password and click 'Next'
- Enter a new 4-digit PIN and click 'Next'
- Answer at least three of the secret questions,and then click on the 'Next' button. Each answer must contain at least four characters and no two answers can be the same.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the process.