All devices purchased from the College BYOD Portal are covered by a 3 Year Dell Pro Support Plus Warranty.
Dell Pro Support Plus (Warranty) includes:
- 24x7 priority access to hardware and software experts
- Next business day onsite* repair after remote diagnosis. *When parts are available
- Repair for accidental damages caused by surges, drops or spills
Accidental Damage Protection (Insurance) covers you for:
- Liquid spilled on the Device
- Drops, falls and other collisions
- Electrical surges
- Damaged or broken LCD Screen due to drop or fall
The following items are NOT covered by Dell Pro Support Plus or Warranty
- Damage due to fire
- Intentional or deliberate damage (e.g hit with hammer or ran over)
- Normal cosmetic wear and tear
- Consumable Parts (e.g Toner or Bulbs)
The College has bundled Dell Pro Support Plus and ADP into the costings of all offered Dell devices to ensure that any hardware faults that arise during the 3 year Warranty Period, can be repaired at no cost.
A Warranty can be setup with Dell Pro Support Plus by Calling 1300 662 087. You will need your device with you when placing the Warranty Claim as the Phone Support Technician my ask you to perform some basic troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue.
Note: It is always advisable to first seek assistance from the DVC IT Department to rule out any other issues prior to logging a Warranty Claim.