Microsoft Teams is a videoconferencing platform included as part of Microsoft Office. All students have access to this as part of the solutions provided by the education department, at no charge.
Are you ready to use Teams?
- You need a valid eduPass username and password to log in to the service.
- Do you have the application installed? If you are on Windows, it may already have been installed. Otherwise, follow the instructions below to install the latest version of Microsoft Office on your computer.
Installing Microsoft Teams
- Go to: https://products.office.com/en-au/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Click on the Download button
Logging into Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams, and log in using your eduPass account (add @schools.vic.edu.au after the username)
- Enter your password
- You may see another login screen for eduPass. In this case, just enter the username (without @schools.vic.edu.au) and your password again.
- You should now see a grid of your classes. Choose to enter a class by clicking on it.